This is the Website of the Association of Pension Lawyers ("APL").
All communications regarding this Website should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The content and design of these pages are subject to copyright owned by APL (© APL 2021) or used under licence from third party copyright owners. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Full Copyright Notice. The Full Copyright Notice forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This Website contains general information and does not constitute advice on any specific legal matter. Whilst the APL makes every effort to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, nothing in these pages should be construed as legal advice. By using this Website you confirm that you have not relied on any such content.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided to provide further information and are not intended to signify that the APL endorses such website and/or content. The APL has no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without the APL's prior written consent.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC VIEWING ON THE BASIS THAT THE APL EXCLUDE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT LAWFULLY PERMITTED ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE. The APL does not exclude the APL's liability for any matter which it would be illegal to exclude or to attempt to exclude.
Your continued use of this Website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.